Airlines In The Philippines II

Locked 1980 messages Options
1 ... 64656667686970 ... 99

Re: PAL

JNC03
They will not rush the deliveries too, it will be aligned with the expiry of aircraft leases like Cebu Pacific did with A330s.

Re: PAL

romantic_guy08
What's happening to PAL operations? Too many cancellations the past week... schedules are whacked... Australia flights alone had multiple cancellations...even first flights of domestic...

Re: PAL

XWB_flyer
The usual lacked of aircraft due to them being invoved in unscheduled maintenance or are in the process of being return like one A320 in exchange for an A321, congestion in NAIA missing schedule affect PAL slots, etc. However I'm also wondering if the transfer of all international flights from T2 to T1 may have affected their scheduled too?

Re: PAL

Evodesire
Unless they can get their hands on used aircraft that they can short term lease. If they can at least get more 77Ws to lease, it would really be a big help.

Re: PAL

Evodesire
Same problem as before. Lack of planes. Short supply of parts. Everything really caught up. Recovery flights are costly.

Re: PAL

Evodesire
@Arianespace, just out of our curiosity, what's the likelihood of an order announcement from PAL at the Paris Air Show?

Re: PAL

frequentflier
Is 7781 not available anymore? I thought it was just parked.

Re: PAL

JNC03
Why not lease from ANA🤔🤔

Re: PAL

Firming of MOU, and some surprises, whatever that is.

Re: PAL

JNC03
Announcing the A320 replacement and new medium-haul aircraft will be the best surprise

Re: PAL

XWB_flyer
Guess will have to wait and see when it eventually happens.

Re: PAL

Evodesire
If ANA has spare planes to lease with similar seat configs. Everyone are out there getting whatever they can.

Re: PAL

JNC03
Let's see for now here are the possible agenda of PAL in the airshow

Re: PAL

frequentflier

It’s interesting that the A330s with Air Asia still carries the PR logo. Also, they did not change the upholstery on the seats.

Re: PAL

XWB_flyer
JNC03 wrote
Let's see for now here are the possible agenda of PAL in the airshow

Maybe too soon will just have to wait until the Paris Air Show Kicks In and weither Airbus and Boeing will both received or just AB. However I di expect the order for 9 A35K to be firm during the event.

Re: PAL

JNC03
I hope AirAsia will transfer that to Z2 in 2024 so the passengers will have PAL atmosphere while onboard🤣

Re: PAL

romantic_guy08
XWB_flyer wrote
The usual lacked of aircraft due to them being invoved in unscheduled maintenance or are in the process of being return like one A320 in exchange for an A321, congestion in NAIA missing schedule affect PAL slots, etc. However I'm also wondering if the transfer of all international flights from T2 to T1 may have affected their scheduled too?
TBH not really confident with PAL right now... I have been discouraging friends and family from booking with PR at the moment due to their unreliability....

I have a flight with them next month to AU with a connection to NZ, and now a bit worried with possible disruptions... should have booked with QF instead... not too confident with PAL right now..

Re: PAL

Darkknight85
romantic_guy08 wrote
XWB_flyer wrote
The usual lacked of aircraft due to them being invoved in unscheduled maintenance or are in the process of being return like one A320 in exchange for an A321, congestion in NAIA missing schedule affect PAL slots, etc. However I'm also wondering if the transfer of all international flights from T2 to T1 may have affected their scheduled too?
TBH not really confident with PAL right now... I have been discouraging friends and family from booking with PR at the moment due to their unreliability....

I have a flight with them next month to AU with a connection to NZ, and now a bit worried with possible disruptions... should have booked with QF instead... not too confident with PAL right now..
My parents flight to Manila tomorrow got moved from 1150H to 1400H. PR really lacks aircraft right now.

Re: PAL

AnonBoy
This is
Darkknight85 wrote
romantic_guy08 wrote
XWB_flyer wrote
The usual lacked of aircraft due to them being invoved in unscheduled maintenance or are in the process of being return like one A320 in exchange for an A321, congestion in NAIA missing schedule affect PAL slots, etc. However I'm also wondering if the transfer of all international flights from T2 to T1 may have affected their scheduled too?
TBH not really confident with PAL right now... I have been discouraging friends and family from booking with PR at the moment due to their unreliability....

I have a flight with them next month to AU with a connection to NZ, and now a bit worried with possible disruptions... should have booked with QF instead... not too confident with PAL right now..
My parents flight to Manila tomorrow got moved from 1150H to 1400H. PR really lacks aircraft right now.
This is pretty common now a days. Especially for NA. Here in LAX, my grandmom was rescheduled three times 2 weeks ago. We only stuck with it because she can no longer manage a layover somewhere else being 90 and all, and didn't have time sensitive appointments in MNL. I have been vocal to everyone I know against taking PR for now, primarily for their schedule unreliability and their 2k usd economy fares which would be almost twice as what you would get with CI, BR or CX.

Re: PAL

XWB_flyer
I wonder if the moved to T1 for al international flight is another factor? If not, then it really shows that expanding with an inadequate fleet is a pretty bad moved IMHO as it will affect their schedule and frequency. Maybe they should reconsider getting 2nd hand aircraft as a stop-gap while waiting for new aircraft, which will take years to be delivered.
1 ... 64656667686970 ... 99