Airlines In The Philippines II

Locked 1980 messages Options
1 ... 96979899

Re: PAL

seven13 wrote
But I can’t imagine its schedule integrity once they start pulling out the ceos for refurbishment. When one frame goes tech, it affects several flights (planned delays).
I think they sorted this out already. With the ceo's. Based on their summer timetable they do manage to increase flights.

Re: PAL

JNC03
for 5J its only $12B

5J on Boeing's issue:

Low-cost carrier Cebu Pacific is close to placing a firm order for its biggest plane order, and it is taking a closer look into the safety concerns against one of its possible suppliers, Boeing.

Cebu Pacific plans to declare the supplier for its firm order of as many as 150 aircraft within the second quarter of the year, according to president and chief commercial officer Alexander Lao.

Further, Lao said Cebu Pacific remains open to purchasing jets from aviation giant Boeing even as the company faces a safety crisis and a federal investigation in the US.

https://qa.philstar.com/business/2024/04/03/2344820/cebu-pacific-monitoring-boeings-safety-issues

Re: PAL

Evodesire
I think what Cebu Pacific meant as biggest order is "biggest single order". While PAL's budget is bigger, the orders were done in stages, if the 12 A35Ks are part of the $4.5B long-range budget.

Re: PAL

JNC03
Avolon’s 2024 Outlook: New Horizons paper forecasted that the remaining delivery slots from manufacturers for widebody aircraft will be sold out to 2030 by the end of this year.

Well PAL has aircraft lessors inboard the company after the equity swap, they will allocate all possible aircrafts for them to use. After all helping them grow will also result to the growth of their money in the airline.

Re: PAL

seven13
Arianespace wrote
seven13 wrote
But I can’t imagine its schedule integrity once they start pulling out the ceos for refurbishment. When one frame goes tech, it affects several flights (planned delays).
I think they sorted this out already. With the ceo's. Based on their summer timetable they do manage to increase flights.
So indeed the refurbishment is going to push through with IFE onboard as confirmed by VP Sales to my friend. I hope they add another lav at the middle.

Re: PAL

JNC03
Will the seats also change or they will just install IFE on them?

Re: PAL

JNC03
PAL released this image on their social media pages

Re: PAL

seven13
That’s the J class of the A21Ns. I’m guessing the seats that will be used is the same as the ones currently on the A21Ns or A21NX. Going full flat on the ceos is an overkill. Recliners should be fine.

Re: PAL

JNC03
We all know that this is not the whole set of aircraft they will receive in the next 5 years

Re: PAL

JNC03

PAL edited the pic, I think this is the correct one

Re: PAL

Solblanc
JNC03 wrote

PAL edited the pic, I think this is the correct one
Would be nice though if they used a more innovative product for short-haul J, like HAECO’s eclipse.

As it is, the A321NX J-class is practically the same seat as the A330/A350 premium economy seat. Just for purposes of differentiation, it would be useful to change it up.

Re: PAL

Evodesire
Most likely the same as the ones on the A21NXs

Re: PAL

JNC03
First Philippine Airlines A350-1000 will be MSN758

Re: PAL

JNC03

Re: PAL

JNC03
First pax flight of 7783 going back to MNL from SFO

Re: PAL

Evodesire
Wow! So PAL is deploying these planes to SFO! Nice!

Re: PAL

JNC03

Business class of 7783

Re: Air India

JNC03
Air India will be increasing its international flight destinations with new flights to Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam, Manila, Seattle, Dallas, and Gatwick. It plans to add these cities to the list of around 40 international destinations in its network

While flights to Ho Chi Minh City are slated to commence in June, services to other destinations such as Manila, Seattle, Dallas, and Gatwick might start later this year.

https://www.financialexpress.com/business/airlines-aviation-air-india-plans-international-network-expansion-3453067/

Starlux Airlines

After terminating its 3x weekly services to Manila due to poor loads, JX is expanding its flights to Clark to daily beginning 15 July 2024 from 5x per week. The route is operated by Airbus A321neo aircraft.

JX flight services to CEB remains the same. Also service by 21n.

In conclusion, JX reduces frequency to the Philippines after axing MNL.

Re: Starlux Airlines

JNC03
The airline is for travellers with money to spend
1 ... 96979899