Airlines In The Philippines II

Locked 1980 messages Options
1 ... 56575859606162 ... 99

Re: PAL

XWB_flyer
So much for the "embargoed" protocols! Anyways its a 1:1 replacement for the Boeing 777-300ER fleet I can't wait to hear more info about this deal once the announcement becomes "Offical" soon likely after the 25th of May or Early June.

Re: PAL

Its still embargoed. Notice the anonymous sources?

Nothing different from our "pasilip" here.

Re: PAL

Darkknight85 wrote
How about the 789s?
Relax ka lang. Darating din tayo dyan!

Re: PAL

Evodesire
For as long as no specific person is mentioned and the one who broadcasted it is a 3rd party, I guess it wont affect anything.

Re: PAL

Evodesire
IT'S OFFICIAL!!!!

9 A350-1000
3 options

Re: PAL

JNC03
OFFICIAL STATEMENT FROM PAL AND AIRBUS

Philippine Airlines has signed a Memorandum of Understanding with Airbus to purchase nine A350-1000s.

The A350-1000 is the latest and largest version of the A350 Family of long-range jetliners. The new aircraft will join two A350-900s already in service with PAL and currently flying to destinations in North America, Asia, and Australia.

https://www.airbus.com/en/newsroom/press-releases/2023-05-philippine-airlines-selects-a350-1000-for-future-long-haul-fleet

Re: PAL

XWB_flyer

Nine A350-1000 would be enough to cover most of PAL transpacific network, currently served by the Boeing 777-300ER if the options are eventually activated that will be four routes or frequency between LAX and SFO.

Also will be in three classes like the previous A350-900 Business, Premium Economy and Economy.

Re: PAL

JNC03
Now I am curious with the exact cabin configuration and the deal price of the A350-1000

According to FlightGlobal PAL will configure the A35K with first class

RP-C8781

frequentflier
Currently, 8781 is live on FR24, and it’s showing as TEST1 in CRK.

Question: Are they removing the existing IFEs so that it would be consistent with the non-premium A330s bound for the Middle East? It seems a waste to remove them.

Re: PAL

Hindi man lang tinapos ang araw. Sinagot kaagad. Graveh!

Re: PAL

Darkknight85
Just a question will PR get the leased A359 by LH back?

Re: PAL

JNC03
The question now is will the 787-9 have the same quantity or less?

It takes one media to leak their plans so PAL and the aircraft manufacturer will announce it earlier than expected

Re: PAL

XWB_flyer

Will see alot can happend since PAL CEO mentioned 2028 the earliest date mentioned last year.

Re: PAL

Darkknight85
XWB_flyer wrote
Will see alot can happend since PAL CEO mentioned 2028 the earliest date mentioned last year.
Thanks. So it was subleased to LH?

Re: PAL

XWB_flyer
Darkknight85 wrote
Thanks. So it was subleased to LH?
It was discussed last year will need to backtrack to discuss last year to get into speed with what has been commented previously

Although I'm keeping an open mind since its still 5 year and thier could be alot that could change like maybe LH deciding to fully own them or PAL decided thier surplus to requirement and can be sold back to leasing compaines and offered to other airlines. I just don't feel certain like before 2019!

Re: PAL

chowpau
XWB_flyer wrote
Nine A350-1000 would be enough to cover most of PAL transpacific network, currently served by the Boeing 777-300ER if the options are eventually activated that will be four routes or frequency between LAX and SFO.

Also will be in three classes like the previous A350-900 Business, Premium Economy and Economy.
As for the seats..no brand or model yet but it will be better than the A359 seats. Stan will personally select what seats for the A35K. He wanted to be functional and comfort as he said

Re: PAL

chowpau
JNC03 wrote
Now I am curious with the exact cabin configuration and the deal price of the A350-1000

According to FlightGlobal PAL will configure the A35K with first class
Confirmed with stanley that no first class. He mentioned upgraded business class

Re: PAL

Evodesire
Perks of having a pilot as president of the airline. He knows his planes. I also doubt first class. Many airlines are dropping their first class for just business class, premium economy, and economy.

Re: PAL

XWB_flyer

I wonder if well see PAL introduced "Business Suite" on there A35K with a newer Premium Economy and Business Class Seats, its a little to early to speculate what seats will be featured. But no doubt it will be an upgrade from the A359

Re: PAL

JNC03
Maybe flightglobal misread the official statement

They are the only ones who wrote an article with first class on the configuration
1 ... 56575859606162 ... 99