Manila International Airport

1 ... 25262728

Re: NAIA Consortium

ewh1
Who made this fantasy pic? lol don’t tease me on expecting autonomous people movers to come to NAIA.

Re: NAIA Consortium

Gustavo J Oppenheimer
When will NNIC set up social media pages for the airport? Ever since Saturday, they are only visible via media pero wala silang dedicated social media accounts man lang.

Re: NAIA Consortium

airline_builder
Gustavo J Oppenheimer wrote
When will NNIC set up social media pages for the airport? Ever since Saturday, they are only visible via media pero wala silang dedicated social media accounts man lang.
perhaps because they are still reconciling all the pronouncements of RSA - sales talk vs reality.

Re: NAIA Consortium

romantic_guy08
Gustavo J Oppenheimer wrote
When will NNIC set up social media pages for the airport? Ever since Saturday, they are only visible via media pero wala silang dedicated social media accounts man lang.
Here:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/newnaiaph/
Website: https://www.newnaia.com.ph/
X: https://x.com/newnaiaph

Re: NAIA Consortium

ewh1 wrote
Who made this fantasy pic? lol don’t tease me on expecting autonomous people movers to come to NAIA.
That is how the annex terminal 2 looks like when presented in 2021, prior to the bid. SMC has no detailed engineering plan. DOTr have. So they will be working on that instead of spending millions from scratch. The people mover was an option.  While it would be great addition to NAIA, long walkalators would do make it better than what it is right now. Works the same way. Its not costly too!

Re: NAIA Consortium

ewh1
Makes sense. hopefully those chunky renderings presented at the bid submission were just massing scales and the design will be spruced up.

I know RSA already talked about how "ganda and grand" this new annex will be in interviews so heres hoping the design language is more indicative of the 2021 engineering mockup and not a concrete warehouse

I really don't like how they gatekeep designs until its too late to protest, but also get that its their way to value engineer everything while making sure theres no delays due to controversy. They couldn't getaway from it with Pasig Expressway cuz its literally on the river, but everything else, they keep their cards close until its their turn to play... at least from what I observe of them.

Re: NAIA Consortium

Gustavo J Oppenheimer
Fast Track lanes for immigration and security and Cold Chain storage are on the cards by RSA/NNIC

https://bilyonaryo.com/2024/09/18/naia-overhaul-ramon-ang-plans-fast-track-lanes-and-cold-storage-facilities-to-boost-efficiency/business/

Re: NAIA Consortium

JNC03
Seems like SMC needs some money

So they will make money generating services
1 ... 25262728