Sangley International Airport

Re: Sangley Airport Update

I failed to update this to reflect this story from GMA news. Few might missed this very important part, as previously stated in my post.

After final planning, design and financial closing, the work would immediately begin with the construction of a 4.6-kilometer connector road from the Kawit Interchange of Cavitex that would lead to Sangley, with the time of completion estimated at two years, according to the consortium.
https://www.gmanetwork.com/news/money/companies/842448/cavitex-yuchengco-led-consortium-set-to-bag-sangley-airport-project-on-sept-15/story/

I may have to reiterate that Sangley Airport is not owned by Cavite government, nor has jurisdiction over it.

So close yet so far away!

Re: Sangley Airport Update

XWB_flyer

I just wanna ask what happend to the proposal to moved turboprop aircraft and general-aviation from MNL to SGY it seem that the proposal didn't push through? With proposals to banned regional aircraft at MNL will the proposal be revived? And will CRK also play a role in domestic flights?

Re: Sangley Airport Update

Short answer, covid. Long answer, landing waiver. Hintay ka next year. Paakyat na capacity ng NAIA back to 2019 level.