Check in baggage

Michael
Hi guys,

I am planning to bring car parts from Malaysia to Philippines, I just want to know what are the parts that I am not allowed to bring as a check in baggage. I'm planning to get 2 sets of front brake set, 2 sets of suspension, 5 sets of computer boxes and maybe 5 pcs of cluster gauge (tachometer). are these allowed as check in baggage? thanks in advance.

Check in baggage

If they are none of these then you are okay

Re: Check in baggage

tigz
Just wondering why you'd ask since non of them appear to have life safety or security issues. I'm concerned about the weight of baggage. Of course unless money is not. Just as note that even though they appear harmless, security have the right to open and screen the for further test. Contraband is always smuggled within innocent looking items!