Broken Glass on PAL Flight Meal

Rodney
On a recent trip to Manila while munching on and  trying to enjoy the on board meals served, i bit on and cut my tounge.   There was a piece of broken glass in my meal.

Did anyone else have this kind of experience?

I reported this to one of the flight attendants to report the incident.

Broken Glass on PAL Flight Meal

Make a complaint to the airline address it to the President, and show them the glass, document it but keep the glass. If you can picture them do it, and most of all show them the cut in your tongue. Your seatmate should be a handy companion if he attest your fate. PR catering services is Macro Asia, its subsidiary. I'm sure compensation should follow if you did it while you are still in the air. If not, then forget about the compensation thing. You may have to bring them to courts, but in a nice way you can still notify them. Who knows what's up their sleeves?

Re: Broken Glass on PAL Flight Meal

yaroslav13
My experienced recently with Pal on board meal was a piece of a shoulder tip hair in my meal tray..and i have the feeling it came from the serving female flight attendant because her hair is not in a pinned ponytail.

Re: Broken Glass on PAL Flight Meal

FrankFransic
 Finding broken glass in a meal is a serious concern. Reporting it to the flight attendants was the right move, and I hope the airline takes immediate actions to investigate and prevent such incidents in the future. Has anyone else encountered a similar situation on this airline or had positive experiences after reporting such incidents?

Re: Broken Glass on PAL Flight Meal

seven13
Yes. i agree to report it to the airline even after you got off the plane. Have proof on hand and report how the incident happened.