Better Aviation School?

aprilrose_39
Hi, I would like to ask for feedbacks or any ideas on OMNI Aviation school and PATTS. I am planning to go to a flying school and I am seriously considering these two. If not the best, I hope I can get to a school that is worth the cost. Any ideas please....TIA!

Re: Better Aviation School?

Both of them are credible aviation schools. Your future will however depend on your academic performance and your ability to fly planes safely. Good luck.

Re: Better Aviation School?

Evodesire
You can also check out other schools such as Fliteline, Masters, TopFlite, and Alpha Aviation.