Best Flying School in The PHilippines for Airline pilot

Best Flying School in The PHilippines for Airline pilot

flyingblaze
I just want to get your opinion on the best and worth to invest flying school in  the philippines.
Based on my research, here are my list of schools.

AAG
WCC
OMNI
AAA

You may based your answers on the list above or you may give your opinion also.
PAL is a good school but they are very strict.

Thanks,
Brian

Re: Best Flying School in The PHilippines for Airline pilot

flyingblaze
AAG - They offer this AB Initio program which you will end up with a320 type rating and ready for first office.
OMNI - I've heard a lot of good reviews and feedbacks about omni. they are also good
WCC - Same with Omni
AAA - I dont know anything but based on my research they are also good. recognize by airlines here in PH
Leading edge - 2 of my friends are studying here. But i haven't heard anything about them.

PAL - well we all know why pal should be included in the list.

Please help me to decide!
We all know that this is a huge investment.

Hoping for your inputs regarding the schools above.

Re: Best Flying School in The PHilippines for Airline pilot

flyingblaze
All school mentioned above claimed that they are recognize by Top airlines here in the PH and even international Airlines.

Recognized, meaning airlines are capable of hiring graduates from these schools. Give your opinions about there claim.:):D

Re: Best Flying School in The PHilippines for Airline pilot

Aviationfly.com
We have created a free to use website www.aviationfly.com which shows all aviation training schools in the Philippines (Pilot training schools, aircraft maintenance technician schools and cabin crew training schools).

You will be able to see all the options available and possible financing options to lower the cost of training.

We show all 40 Pilot training schools for you to compare.

what is the best flight school here in the philippines?

MarkitRight1024
i am an incoming grade 12 student and i want to apply for a flight school here in the phillipines but i am not sure where to apply for. i want a flight school that is known by most of the airlines locally and internationally. Any recommendation?

What is the best and fastest way to become a pilot here in the Phillipines?

MarkitRight1024
Some of my friends suggest that i can apply for a military school, but i don't want to. Also, some flight school requires 4 years course, what course do you suggest that i must take?

Re: What is the best and fastest way to become a pilot here in the Phillipines?

SKYLE
if course is subjected , air transportation or airline business administration

Re: What is the best and fastest way to become a pilot here in the Phillipines?

FrankFransic
"Considering a course in air transportation or airline business administration? 🛫 That's a fascinating field with a world of opportunities! The aviation industry is dynamic and ever-evolving. If you have a passion for the skies and an interest in the business side of aviation, this could be an exciting journey for you. Best of luck with your studies, and feel free to share more details if you have specific questions or need advice! ✈️📘 #AviationEducation #CareerInTheSkies"