Re: BAD FILIPINO HABITS IN THE AIR

jetsetex

A friend was on board and said that even after the incident, matigas pa rin ulo of some passengers.

On Sep 19, 2015 10:21 AM, "Arianespace [via Philippine Aviation Forum]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
I was talking about this since Qatar Airlines incident. I will continue the chronicle with the latest incident of bad turbulence at PAL. In fairness to the passengers, the light stayed off when they started flying.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/LOTbu_ckARY?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Over a dozen passengers were injured on Friday (September 18) when a Philippine Airlines (PAL) flight encountered turbulence en route to Manila from Hawaii.

According to the Ninoy Aquino International Airport (NAIA) management,a medical team was dispatched to assist 17 passengers after the plane landed as scheduled at NAIA Terminal 2 shortly after 4 p.m.

In a statement, PAL said the Flight PR101 departed Honolulu at 12:06 p.m. and the Airbus 340 aircraft experienced clear-air turbulence.

It added that the incident resulted in minor injuries to 15 out of the 132 passengers.
http://cnnphilippines.com/news/2015/09/18/At-least-15-passengers-injured-in-PAL-flight-turbulence.html

<youtube>LOTbu_ckARY?</youtube>

http://philippine-aviation-forum.29460.n7.nabble.com/Airlines-in-the-Philippines-tp2p934.html
To unsubscribe from Airlines in the Philippines, click here.
NAML