New free webpage about airports - www.checktheairport.com

rebecca
On the www.checktheairport.com webpage you can find most of the world’s airports (more than 700) with information about: facilities and services (ATMs, showers, internet etc.), transport to/from the city, tourist attractions in main hubs and tips for travelers. Wepage is available for free (no registration is needed). All info in basic English.

Re: New free webpage about airports - www.checktheairport.com

tigz
Thanks!, how accurate? Some are good with terminals but not on field information.

Re: New free webpage about airports - www.checktheairport.com

rebecca
Tigz,
As I see you can write your comment in 'reviews'. Webpage is new so they need more time to collect more 'practical' info.
Have a nice day!

Re: New free webpage about airports - www.checktheairport.com

How is this related to Philippine Aviation?

Its more like an advert to me which we don't gain anything other than what we collectively knew.

I will remove this entry if I don't find valid justification to support it. You can however re-post it at the Manila airport thread where it can be more useful.
Making Sense