IFR Flight Simulator - Android App

IFR Simulator
Hi all,

here I want to present you an android app I have recently worked on which you can simulate IFR procedures and approaches with.

By showing only the primary flight display and the navigation display it offers an authentic IFR experience.

You can choose out of 5000 airports to fly approaches using a total of 11000 navigation aids.
Additionally, you can figure out holding entries, wind correction angles and timing corrections as well as intercept headings and afterwards fly these procedures.

The purpose of this app is on the one hand to being able to apply learned theory and on the other hand to practice IFR procedures and approaches.

If you are interested, you can download the app here or search the Google Play Store for “IFR Flight Simulator”:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.maihoff.ifrflightsimulator

Comments and feedback is much appreciated!

Thank you very much and enjoy flying!

Re: IFR Flight Simulator - Android App

FrankFransic
"Fantastic work! Your IFR Flight Simulator app sounds like a valuable tool for aviation enthusiasts and those looking to enhance their IFR skills. The variety of airports and navigation aids adds a realistic touch. I'll definitely check it out on the Google Play Store. Thanks for creating such a useful app for the aviation community!"